Saint Cloud Family Law Attorneys
Trust That Your Family’s Future Is Going To Be OK
Family relationships are complex. Important decisions are often driven by intense emotions that must be made with careful consideration. This is why there is not a singular approach to family law matters at PCG Law We act as your advocate from temporary issues to mediation or presenting effective arguments to a judge to protect your rights to your children and your finances all the while striving to provide you with long-term solutions.
We protect the interests of families throughout Minnesota. Call us at 320-200-9805 to schedule an appointment with a diligent and experienced lawyer.
The attorneys and staff at our law office in Saint. Cloud will help guide you through your family law matter, regardless of where you are in the decision-making process. You tell us what your goals are and what concerns you may have. We will provide you with straightforward advice about the benefits and consequences of every option available to you.
We also work closely with appropriate experts when necessary to help ensure that you obtain the best outcome possible.
There Is No Domestic Issue We Can’t Handle
With our tailored approach and more than 50 years of combined experience, we can help guide you and your family through any matter. Negotiating or mediating a settlement is cost-effective and allows you to retain control over the outcome. Staying out of court may be the best option in many situations, but our lawyers are also well-equipped to tenaciously advocate for you in court.
Our family law representation includes:
- Filing for divorce or legal separation
- Dividing marital property
- Valuating complex estates and business interests
- Protecting nonmarital interests
- Prenuptial agreements
- Determining child custody and parenting time, including third-party custody matters
- Resolving child support issues
- Obtaining or contesting orders for protection
- Determining spousal maintenance or alimony
- Representing you in post-dissolution proceedings
- Grandparent rights
- Child protection issues and proceedings