The Local, Legal Allies You Want In Your Corner

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. FAQ
  4.  » Motorcycle Accident FAQ

Our St. Cloud Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Are Here To Answer Your Questions

At PCG Law, we understand that being involved in a motorcycle accident can be a traumatic and confusing experience. You may have many questions about your rights, the legal process and what steps you should take next. Our experienced St. Cloud motorcycle accident attorneys are committed to helping motorcycle accident victims get the full compensation they deserve.

For a free consultation about your specific case, please call us at 320-200-9805 or contact us by email. Our attorneys represent injury victims in St. Cloud and throughout Central Minnesota.

What should I do immediately after a motorcycle accident in Minnesota?

Safety first. Move to a safe area if you can and call 911. Seek medical attention even if you don’t think you’re injured, as some injuries may not be immediately apparent. Document the scene with photos and gather contact information from witnesses. It’s also important not to admit fault or discuss the accident details with anyone other than the police and your attorney. Contact a motorcycle accident attorney at PCG Law as soon as possible after your crash.

What kind of compensation can I receive for a motorcycle accident?

You may be entitled to various forms of compensation, including compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, motorcycle repairs or replacement, and potentially pain and suffering. In the case of a fatal accident, the victim’s family may pursue wrongful death compensation.

How long do I have to file a claim after a motorcycle accident in Minnesota?

There’s a limited period, known as the statute of limitations, during which you can file a claim. For motorcycle accidents in Minnesota is typically six years from the date when the accident injuries occurred. It is best to consult with a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible to ensure that your rights are protected.

Should I talk to the insurance company after a motorcycle accident?

You should report the accident to your insurance company, but be cautious about providing a recorded statement or accepting a quick settlement. Insurance companies often aim to minimize payouts. It’s advisable to speak with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer who can advise you on the best course of action and handle communications with the insurance companies on your behalf.

Do I need a lawyer for a motorcycle accident case?

While you are not required to have a lawyer, having experienced legal representation can significantly impact the outcome of your case. A motorcycle accident lawyer can help you navigate the complexities of insurance claims, negotiate with insurance companies and, if necessary, represent you in court to ensure that you receive fair compensation for your injuries and losses.

What sets PCG Law apart in handling motorcycle accident claims?

At PCG Law, we are dedicated to serving motorcycle accident victims in St. Cloud and throughout Minnesota. Our legal team brings deep knowledge of Minnesota traffic laws and insurance laws, as well as compassionate understanding of the challenges faced by motorcycle accident victims. We provide personalized attention to each every client, leveraging our knowledge and experience to fight for financial compensation our clients deserve. With our firm, you are not just a case number; you are part of our community, and we are committed to advocating for you every step of the way.

Contact A St. Cloud Motorcycle Accident Attorney For A Free Consultation

If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Minnesota, don’t face the legal process alone. Call PCG Law in St. Cloud at 320-200-9805 or complete our contact form for a free consultation to discuss your case. Our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys will review your situation, explain your rights and help you understand your options. Let us help you on your road to recovery.